- The Downside of Functional Neurology After Brain Injury: Dr. Schmoe in Huffington Post December 23, 2017
- LLLT For TBI at MFNC using Erchonia FX 365 December 23, 2017
- Hormones out of whack since your brain injury? December 23, 2017
- Family Travels from South Dakota for Post Concussion Symptoms December 19, 2017
- Family Travels from North Dakota for week intensive: Brainstem Stroke Rehab. December 19, 2017
- Family Travels from North Dakota for Week Intensive: Soccer Concussion December 19, 2017
- Family Travels from Texas for Migraine Symptoms: Week Intensive December 19, 2017
- Visual Vertigo and POTS Dysautonomia Testimonial December 19, 2017
- Family Travels from Maryland for Week Neuro Intensive for Post Concussion December 19, 2017
- Patient Travels from London for Week Intensive: Neuro-Autoimmune and Chronic Pain December 19, 2017
WE WELCOME YOU TO MINNESOTA FUNCTIONAL NEUROLOGY & CHIROPRACTIC (MFNC), a Minneapolis-based clinic staffed by a caring and progressive team of practitioners, experienced in:
CONCUSSION & TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY Read more
- Managing complex CONCUSSION, post-concussive and TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY cases
FUNCTIONAL NEURO-ORTHOPEDIC REHABILITATION & CHRONIC PAIN Read more
- Addressing persistent and challenging ORTHOPEDIC and ATHLETIC INJURIES, as well as CHRONIC PAIN and MIGRAINES
COMPLEX, CHRONIC, METABOLIC, NEUROLOGICAL, AUTO-IMMUNE CONDITIONS Read more
- Specializing in neuro-metabolic treatment for a wide variety of perplexing AUTOIMMUNE and COMPLEX CONDITIONS
We have the resources and experience to comprehensively assess your most frustrating and persistent health issues. We employ a functional neurology approach and cutting-edge therapies, equipment and treatment modalities to diagnose and support you. And, we have the expertise to incorporate neuroscience straight from the research laboratory into the direct application of managing your care.
Brain health is integral and foundational to every area of your physical and emotional well-being.
It’s simple science:
The brain controls your body, and your body provides feedback to your brain. When this relationship breaks down, so will your health.
By identifying the underlying neurological issues at the source of your physical condition, we can address and help you manage your health in new and powerful ways.
Without evaluating ways in which the brain and body are communicating—or rather, not communicating—it is impossible to make significant progress. Office evaluations and cutting-edge lab testing are employed to assess the function of the brain, nervous and immune systems. Harnessing comprehensive training, specialized expertise and cutting-edge lab testing, diagnostic equipment and therapies, we examine how brain function interacts with other systems in the body. This unique perspective enables us to understand and effectively manage a wide variety of complex health conditions.