- Contending with Childhood Obesity August 1, 2016
- From No Hope to Enjoying Life Again: Caroline’s Story July 28, 2016
- Looking for Answers in All the Wrong Places: Heidi’s Story July 26, 2016
- Two Concussions in Six Months: The Sathers’ Story July 21, 2016
- An Invisible Injury: Megan’s Story July 19, 2016
- Complex Regional Pain: Monica’s Story July 14, 2016
- Functional Neurology + Metabolic Work: Dawn’s Story July 12, 2016
- The Missing Piece of the Puzzle: M.B.’s Story July 8, 2016
- A Local Professional Hockey Player Gets Help at MFNC: Dan’s Story July 6, 2016
- Friendship Keeps You Healthy and Alert July 5, 2016
WE WELCOME YOU TO MINNESOTA FUNCTIONAL NEUROLOGY & CHIROPRACTIC (MFNC), a Minneapolis-based clinic staffed by a caring and progressive team of practitioners, experienced in:
CONCUSSION & TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY Read more
- Managing complex CONCUSSION, post-concussive and TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY cases
FUNCTIONAL NEURO-ORTHOPEDIC REHABILITATION & CHRONIC PAIN Read more
- Addressing persistent and challenging ORTHOPEDIC and ATHLETIC INJURIES, as well as CHRONIC PAIN and MIGRAINES
COMPLEX, CHRONIC, METABOLIC, NEUROLOGICAL, AUTO-IMMUNE CONDITIONS Read more
- Specializing in neuro-metabolic treatment for a wide variety of perplexing AUTOIMMUNE and COMPLEX CONDITIONS
We have the resources and experience to comprehensively assess your most frustrating and persistent health issues. We employ a functional neurology approach and cutting-edge therapies, equipment and treatment modalities to diagnose and support you. And, we have the expertise to incorporate neuroscience straight from the research laboratory into the direct application of managing your care.
Brain health is integral and foundational to every area of your physical and emotional well-being.
It’s simple science:
The brain controls your body, and your body provides feedback to your brain. When this relationship breaks down, so will your health.
By identifying the underlying neurological issues at the source of your physical condition, we can address and help you manage your health in new and powerful ways.
Without evaluating ways in which the brain and body are communicating—or rather, not communicating—it is impossible to make significant progress. Office evaluations and cutting-edge lab testing are employed to assess the function of the brain, nervous and immune systems. Harnessing comprehensive training, specialized expertise and cutting-edge lab testing, diagnostic equipment and therapies, we examine how brain function interacts with other systems in the body. This unique perspective enables us to understand and effectively manage a wide variety of complex health conditions.