- MFNC Brain Rehab in Good Men Project with Amy Zellmer- Solving the Mystery and Steps Toward Recovery after my Severe Concussion February 4, 2017
- Dan Sexton, Local professional hockey players gets help at MFNC and goes on to make the RUSSIAN KHL ALL-STAR TEAM in 2017! January 21, 2017
- Cervical Dystonia Treatment at MFNC January 20, 2017
- How to Feed a Brain Book coming soon! http://feedabrain.com January 15, 2017
- Dr. Schmoe on Adventures of Brain Injury Podcast with Cavin Balaster- TBI Survivor January 15, 2017
- MFNC YOUTUBE CHANNEL WITH VIDEO TESTIMONIALS- MFNC CONCUSSION REHAB January 14, 2017
- Neuro Rehab After Brain Injury | MN Concussion Clinic | Dr. Jeremy Schmoe January 14, 2017
- Dr. Schmoe on WCCO with Amy Zellmer January 14, 2017
- Dr. Schmoe in Huffington Post- How Functional Neurology Helped Improve My Quality of Life After Brain injury- Amy Zellmer January 14, 2017
- From No Hope to Enjoying Life Again: Caroline’s Story July 28, 2016
WE WELCOME YOU TO MINNESOTA FUNCTIONAL NEUROLOGY & CHIROPRACTIC (MFNC), a Minneapolis-based clinic staffed by a caring and progressive team of practitioners, experienced in:
CONCUSSION & TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY Read more
- Managing complex CONCUSSION, post-concussive and TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY cases
FUNCTIONAL NEURO-ORTHOPEDIC REHABILITATION & CHRONIC PAIN Read more
- Addressing persistent and challenging ORTHOPEDIC and ATHLETIC INJURIES, as well as CHRONIC PAIN and MIGRAINES
COMPLEX, CHRONIC, METABOLIC, NEUROLOGICAL, AUTO-IMMUNE CONDITIONS Read more
- Specializing in neuro-metabolic treatment for a wide variety of perplexing AUTOIMMUNE and COMPLEX CONDITIONS
We have the resources and experience to comprehensively assess your most frustrating and persistent health issues. We employ a functional neurology approach and cutting-edge therapies, equipment and treatment modalities to diagnose and support you. And, we have the expertise to incorporate neuroscience straight from the research laboratory into the direct application of managing your care.
Brain health is integral and foundational to every area of your physical and emotional well-being.
It’s simple science:
The brain controls your body, and your body provides feedback to your brain. When this relationship breaks down, so will your health.
By identifying the underlying neurological issues at the source of your physical condition, we can address and help you manage your health in new and powerful ways.
Without evaluating ways in which the brain and body are communicating—or rather, not communicating—it is impossible to make significant progress. Office evaluations and cutting-edge lab testing are employed to assess the function of the brain, nervous and immune systems. Harnessing comprehensive training, specialized expertise and cutting-edge lab testing, diagnostic equipment and therapies, we examine how brain function interacts with other systems in the body. This unique perspective enables us to understand and effectively manage a wide variety of complex health conditions.