- Dr. Schmoe at New Kingdom Health Care with Dr. Bob Zajak: July 19th 7:30 pm June 26, 2017
- MFNC ADD/ADHD Nutrition and Rehab Program w/ Dr. Lori Jokinen and Dr. Schmoe May 20, 2017
- Common Conditions We see at MFNC May 20, 2017
- MFT Morphogenic Field Technique with TWINLIFE @ MFNC May 20, 2017
- NEW PROGRAMS AT MFNC: FNOR INJURY Program and MFT Morphogenic Field Technique. May 20, 2017
- Dr. Schmoe Hosting FREE Brain Health Online Summit May 14, 2017
- MFNC Brain Rehab in Good Men Project with Amy Zellmer- Solving the Mystery and Steps Toward Recovery after my Severe Concussion February 4, 2017
- Dan Sexton, Local professional hockey players gets help at MFNC and goes on to make the RUSSIAN KHL ALL-STAR TEAM in 2017! January 21, 2017
- Cervical Dystonia Treatment at MFNC January 20, 2017
- How to Feed a Brain Book coming soon! http://feedabrain.com January 15, 2017
WE WELCOME YOU TO MINNESOTA FUNCTIONAL NEUROLOGY & CHIROPRACTIC (MFNC), a Minneapolis-based clinic staffed by a caring and progressive team of practitioners, experienced in:
CONCUSSION & TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY Read more
- Managing complex CONCUSSION, post-concussive and TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY cases
FUNCTIONAL NEURO-ORTHOPEDIC REHABILITATION & CHRONIC PAIN Read more
- Addressing persistent and challenging ORTHOPEDIC and ATHLETIC INJURIES, as well as CHRONIC PAIN and MIGRAINES
COMPLEX, CHRONIC, METABOLIC, NEUROLOGICAL, AUTO-IMMUNE CONDITIONS Read more
- Specializing in neuro-metabolic treatment for a wide variety of perplexing AUTOIMMUNE and COMPLEX CONDITIONS
We have the resources and experience to comprehensively assess your most frustrating and persistent health issues. We employ a functional neurology approach and cutting-edge therapies, equipment and treatment modalities to diagnose and support you. And, we have the expertise to incorporate neuroscience straight from the research laboratory into the direct application of managing your care.
Brain health is integral and foundational to every area of your physical and emotional well-being.
It’s simple science:
The brain controls your body, and your body provides feedback to your brain. When this relationship breaks down, so will your health.
By identifying the underlying neurological issues at the source of your physical condition, we can address and help you manage your health in new and powerful ways.
Without evaluating ways in which the brain and body are communicating—or rather, not communicating—it is impossible to make significant progress. Office evaluations and cutting-edge lab testing are employed to assess the function of the brain, nervous and immune systems. Harnessing comprehensive training, specialized expertise and cutting-edge lab testing, diagnostic equipment and therapies, we examine how brain function interacts with other systems in the body. This unique perspective enables us to understand and effectively manage a wide variety of complex health conditions.