You may require lab testing to determine how many imbalances in health could be contributing to your condition or symptoms.
Tests may include:
- a comprehensive blood panel
- an antibody panel that assesses which parts of the brain or body the immune system is attacking, causing symptoms
- a gluten sensitivity panel (people react to many different portions of gluten, the protein in wheat linked to numerous neurological conditions)
- an expanded gluten cross-reactivity and sensitivity panel, which assesses the foods to which your body reacts as if they were gluten or to which your immune system has become sensitized
- adrenal salivary tests to assess how stress plays a role in your condition
- hormone panels, and more