ARP WAVE NEURO THERAPY
ARP (Accelerated Recovery Performance) wave is a proprietary electronic device combined with an active range-of-motion and other exercises to significantly speed up the body's natural recuperative ability.
HOW DOES THE ARP WAVE WORK?
Injuries are caused by the body's inability to absorb force. When athletes become tired and fatigued, their muscles shorten, limiting their ability to absorb force from physical activity. ARP technology keeps the muscles relaxed... able to absorb much more force. Using ARP to warm up before practices or competitive games will increase the athlete's ability to avoid or minimize injury. Using it after practices or games will help athletes recover without soreness or pain.
ARP WAVE MANAGES:
- Upper extremity injuries or pain (finger, hands, forearm, elbow, bicep, tricep, rotator cuff, and other shoulder conditions, nerve entrapments)
- Back pain or headaches
- Torso pain or injuries (thoracic spine, lumbar spine, ribs, and sternum, clavicle, abdominal muscle, and oblique muscle)
- Pelvic pain or injuries (sacroiliac joints, sacrum, coccyx, and related musculature)
- Hip pain or injury (hip flexors, gluteals, IT bands, groin musculature, joint capsules, nerve entrapments)
- Upper leg pain or injuries (hamstrings, quadriceps, ADDductors, abductors)
- Knee pain or injuries (meniscus, ligamentous, tracking deficiencies, tendons)
- Lower leg pain or injuries (calf, Achilles, shin splints, nerve entrapment)
- Ankle and foot pain or injuries (sprains, nerve entrapments, plantar fasciitis)
WHO USES THE ARP WAVE NEURO THERAPY SYSTEM?
We work on everyone, regardless of age or occupation. We specialize in promting and accelerating recovery from all muscle injuries, preventing surgery, and post-surgical rehabilitation. In some cases, we can also treat muscle related spinal cord injuries.
WHO SHOULD NOT USE THE ARP WAVE NEURO THERAPY SYSTEM?
Treatment with the ARPwave is not recommended to those patients with: Implanted electrical devices (ex. pacemakers), pregnancy or a history of blood clots.
WHAT CONDITIONS CAN THE ARP WAVE NEURO THERAPY SYSTEM IMPROVE?
- Anyone with chronic pain and arthritis.
- Anyone who has been advised to have joint replacement surgery.
- Anyone who had joint replacement surgery or any surgery and still have pain.
- Anyone who has had a stroke, multiple sclerosis, a spinal cord injury or a neurological disease.
- Anyone who has been told they need spinal fusion surgery.
- Anyone with a limited range of motion.
- Anyone with an ACL-MCL-PCL-LCL-Meniscus tear.
- Anyone who has a concussion or has been told they need surgery.
I'M NOT A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE. WILL THE ARP WAVE THERAPY SYSTEM WORK FOR ME?
Waking up with stiff muscles can be eliminated by one minute on an ARPwave to relax those muscles. The ARPwave system will also help you evacuate the extra blood pooled in your lower extremities. The ARP System will relax you so you will sleep soundly. The ARP System will eliminate most headaches very quickly. If you do Pilates, Yoga, or Tai Chi, the ARPwave system will allow you to get into more complex positions. The ARPwave system can have your body very flexible in minutes. The ARPwave system will help you move freely without pain. The ARPwave system will improve your quality of life.
SHOULD I USE THE ARP WAVE THERAPY SYSTEM INSTEAD OF SURGERY?
The ARP System may be more beneficial to you and require less downtime than surgery. The ARPwave system may accelerate post-surgical muscle rehab of the following: shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, ankle, foot, cervical and lumbar spine.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT WHEN I COME IN FOR AN ARP WAVE THERAPY TREATMENT?
Your ARP system sessions can be hard work and will require you to move, so wear loose clothes. We are going to be using ARP technology to search your body for the orgin of injury and hot spots. When the ARP is on one of these spots, it has found the electrical disruption that is the root cause of your problem. This process can in some cases be painful. We will ask you to rate the amount of pain so that we know where in the body the real problem is. Because the ARPwave sessions can be demanding, we will also ask that you make sure your body recovers properly. Typically, this means getting a good night's sleep, eating healthy meals with adequate protein, and avoiding alcohol consumption. Depending on your situation, we may ask you to increase your protein consumption during treatments.